This Pine Island custom home greets guests from the moment they step into the foyer stairwell into a gracious home of coastal accents and beach style. With 6 well appointed bedrooms, the signature interior spaces include a large living/ dining area with opulent tall ceilings, grand entertainment wall including fireplace, and an open 2-story staircase. The exterior succeeds in beckoning you outdoors, with wide decks- covered, open and screened- as well as a volleyball court, grills, private pool and hot tub. When itÃ¢â¿¬â¿¢s time to head to the beach, the raised community boardwalk that adjoins the back of the property provides a path straight to the ocean. The community also has two large pools and basketball courts. The inside of the home is bright and freshly decorated with distant ocean views, while the surrounding landscaping provides plenty of privacy for the residents. ! Spacious and stylish, this fantastic family seaside home in the sought-after community of Pine Island offers the perfect blend of amenities, privacy, location and proximity to the beach.
Sarah Spencer of Village Realty - Corolla
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 33, Issue 13, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Tennis
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, In Ground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- MLS Area: Corolla Oceanside
- Sewer Utilities: Municipal Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water